It is starting to get EXTREMELY hot outside and no one likes sunburn or a heat stroke.
Since we are a beauty blog, our main focus is to help to preserve the pretty and protect our readers in every way, shape or form.
So, we have ways you can protect your perfect skin from the sun AND the waves.
WAYS TO PROTECT YOURSELF
1. Use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor of at least 15 minutes. Make sure it is water-resistant and reapply every two hours.
2. Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before going outside, your skin needs time to absorb it.
3.Wear protective clothing, like hats or sunglasses
4. Seek shade when possible, the sun is powerful between 10 am-4 pm
5. Avoid tanning beds as ultraviolet light can cause skin cancer and premature wrinkling.
6. Talk to your dermatologist and have a complete body scan once a year.