Most Naturals are on the quest for the perfect afro. There are many ways you can achieve your idea of the perfect fro and we are here to guide you all in the right direction. Both of us will provide our take on how to achieve the perfect 'fro.
leave in conditoner (your prefernce)
cream hair product (your prefence)
blow dryer with diffuse
1. Shampoo and conditioner your hair. It is always best to detangle your hair in the shower while the conditioner is in it.
2. Leave wet or damp. Part your hair in four sections and start from the back and work your way up with your products you've chosen for the LOC (leave-in, oil, conditioner) method
3. Use a diffuser (not on high) you can do it while your head is upside down or right side up
4. Grab your comb and puff out your roots, do not go through your hair all the way.
5. Put some lipstick on and show off your afro
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
A blow dryer
Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave in Conditioner
1. Wash or Co-Wash your hair (detangle through and through)
2. Dry with an old t-shirt or paper towels to maintain moisture
3. Section your hair into 4 sections and leave separated and apply leave in while separating
4. Blow dry each section
5. Apply a few squirts of the Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker to your now dry hair.
6. Braid lightly, not too tight down to the ends, use your creme based products to protect and hold your ends
7. Unravel your braids and ta-da! Pick out those roots and you're ready for the day!
As Always Stay Class