I know we are!
That means it is time for some Summer body prep!!
Here are some tips to on what foods you can eat to help you burn fat.
1. Avocado has the right amount of fat, vitamins, potassium, and fiber
that your body needs. Also, eating avocado helps lower cholesterol.
2. Green Coffee beans are loaded with antioxidants and chlorogenic
acid which is the main source in green beans that helps you lose weight.
3. Nuts are a great source of protein, fatty acids, and fiber that
will help to curve your appetite. Avoid nuts that been roasted in oil
and a lot of salt. Eat them dry roasted and/or raw.
4. Vegetables can help to prevent certain types of cancers.
Vegetables are also rich in potassium, iron, and fiber.
5. Eggs are a great source of protein even if they are high in cholestrol. When dieting, eggs do not raise cholesterol
in the blood. Eggs contain choline, a nutrient that most people
don't get enough of.
6. Fish is a low-fat food, high protein and high in omega 3
fatty acids. Only cook fish in olive oil or sesame seed oil.
DO NOT FRY.
8. Dark Chocolate is very nutritious, high in iron, magnesium,
potassium and antioxidants. Eating dark chocolate improves
blood flow and lower blood pressure. You can also eat dark
chocolate with fruit.
9. Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E and
minimizes cancer risk. You can substitute canola oil
with olive oil, it has less fat and a better taste.
10. Citrus fruits are refreshing and burn fat. Good source
of Vitamin C and helps with your digestive system.