Hello, my Fashionistas and Naturalistas. I know I did a post about the new fall trends but I saw last years New York Fashion Week Street Style and fell in love with most of the outfits. Most of these outfits are still in style for this year's trends and if they are not, then bring them back, there's nothing like mixing the old with the new.
* You can never go wrong in RED!!!
* I'm not a fan of fur, but her outfit is very chic. I love that she doesn't look too hot or too cold and that she didn't but stockings with this outfit.
* Black and white with green PERFECT!!!!
*Suit it up in the fall, with pointy shoes (any color would go great with a solid suit).
* Her outfit is very cute, I love that she put stockings that are not plain on and mix and match prints. If you live in a cold state i would recommend to wear the cardigan, but if you don't take the cardigan off and just rock a cute ruffle shirt with a belt.
* This is really cute, how many of you will be bold enough to wear overalls.
* Love how the blue jacket compliments her plaid pants
* The BIGGER the better!!!!
* I absolute LOVE this outfit from her beanie to her purse. The only thing that I would
change is the shoes. I would of put a pointy stiletto shoes to
give a classy but "I'm on the go look"
* Now I know many of you don't think about wearing a jumper suit in the fall, but your wrong my friend. You can wear printed or solid colors with a jumper. Be creative with it, put a jacket with it, or high knee socks with open toe shoes.
* I so need this in my life, totally love the sweater jumper!!!!!!!!
* She looks so adorable and love how she stick with the black and white with a splash a red.
* Who said you have to wear just fall colors in the winter time. Personally, I barely wear fall colors im totally the opposite with the seasons. Go BOLD or go home.
* One word FLY!!!!!!
* This women here is pregnant and in heels, if your feet not swollen yet well put your heels on and look fab!!!