Return of the Curls: Curls Gone Wild, Greensboro edition is 12 days away!
It's not too late to purchase advanced tickets, so if you're in the North Carolina area, be sure to make plans to attend!
Return of the Curls is widely known for bringing curly men and women of all ages, textures and sizes together in one place to experience vendors, live-on-stage tutorials and tips not necessarily provided on YouTube.
Not yet convinced?
Here are 10 reasons why you should attend Return of the Curls: Curls Gone Wild, Greensboro Edition:
- Curly Nikki will be in the building signing books and taking photos ALL DAY. (Which one of you all plan to pass that up?)
- Karen of Karen's Body Beautiful will be teaching during the show.
- The actual show will be hosted by Adeea the Trendy Socialite.
- VIP tickets are only $30 and with this ticket include entrance into the show and a copy of Curly Nikki's new book!
- Kimberlee of Naturally Fashionable will be teaching on dressing your body! (One of my favorite topics thus far.)
- Yardley of TheCoilReview.com will be teaching on Beauty Food Talk.
- The Blogger Panel: Natural Hair and Social Media will be hosted by Jonna of NaturallyGlam.
- EdenBodyWorks, CURLS, and Nothing But Hair Care are sponsoring as well as teaching during the event.
- Tickets are $15 in advanced and $20 at the door. Yep. All this information for just $15 dollars! You can't get a full tank of gas with $15, why not get full with information that you spend all day searching for anyway.
- Return of the Curls creator, Keenya Kelly will be on stage discussing how Return of the Curls came to be, her natural hair journey and being a Christian in Business without compromising.
If these 10 reasons aren't enough for you to get on the good foot and purchase your ticket, I'm not sure what will be!
If you happen to attend, send your photos to Notorious.Styling@gmail.com and we'll post them on our site!!
We'd love to see what you'll be wearing!